The ParkMe mission is simple - to make parking easier.
ParkMe displays real time parking data, including rates, hours of operation, payment types, real time occupancy information, locations of lot and garage entrances and more.
It all starts with a destination, which users can instantly look up, in addition to plugging in pertinent information, for example:
- mode of transportation (car, oversized vehicle, or motorcycle)
- preference for the closest or cheapest spot
- option to choose between lots and garages or street parking
- duration of time (from 1 minute to 31 days)
- parking timer to count down the minutes before the vehicle needs to be attended to
- map that leads users back to the parking spot
Users can access ParkMe via GPS, car navigation systems, online widgets, ParkMe.com as well as through iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android apps.
Learn more at the ParkMe website.
Share the Road! Our U streets are used by a diverse groups of individuals – walkers, bladers, bikers, moped users, bus drivers, delivery truck drivers and more. Keep your eyes open and be courteous to all.