Alternative Rental Arrangements
Though Fleet Services makes every effort to fulfill your reservation request, it is not possible for us to meet 100% of requests.
If we are unable to meet your needs, please work with U Travel to make other arrangements through Enterprise (a U Wide Contract provider)
See step-by-step instructions below:
- Navigate to www.travel.umn.edu.
- Click on the 'Reservations' tab.
- In the left column, click on the 'National/Enterprise Car Rental' link under the 'Car Rental' heading.
- Along the left side of the page, click the 'Reserve with National/Enterprise' link.
- On the following page, click the 'Reserve with Enterprise' button.
- Enter desired reservation dates and current zip code to locate nearby Enterprise rental offices; then, select desired rental location.
- Select desired vehicle type, then enter in the required information on the reservation page (Name, Phone Number, Card Type [P-Card or personal card are to be used], and Email Address).
- Under the 'Corporate Account Details' header, select 'Yes' to "Are you traveling on behalf of University of Minnesota for this rental?' and select 'No' to 'Are you authorized and choosing to bill University of Minnesota for this rental?'
- Enter your Driver's License ID number in the field under the 'Get Your Rental Started!' header and click the button with an arrow on it.
- Enter in required Address and License information and click the 'Continue' button.
- Review the final details on the reservation and click the 'Book Now' button to finalize the reservation.