Faculty/Staff Parking Contract Terms & Conditions
- The University of Minnesota assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft or damage to your vehicle while it is in the parking facility.
- The University of Minnesota reserves the right to move or reassign cars to another location when necessary.
- Only one vehicle per contract is permitted to park at any one time. Violation may result in tagging, towing and revocation of your parking contract.
- Reciprocal parking is not available for University departmental contracts.
- Parking costs will be taken on a pre-tax basis in advance through payroll deduction. For those not paid through the University payroll, the contract holder must pay the billing in advance on a quarterly basis.
- After-tax election forms are available at the PTS customer service desk. Each summer you will have the opportunity to change your election. Changes will go into effect the subsequent October.
- To terminate a contract, written notice must be received in the PTS main office 10 days prior to your effective cancellation date. Parking charges will continue to accrue until proper notice is received and will be the responsibility of the contract holder.