Departments can reserve a parking spot for guests in advance in certain parking facilities.
The parking facilities that accept reservations are:
East Bank campus
- Church Street Garage
- East River Road Garage - East River Parkway entrance only
- Oak Street Ramp - Ontario Street entrance only
- University Avenue Ramp
- Washington Avenue Ramp
St. Paul campus
- Lot 103
- Lot 104
What You Do
- Make a reservation before 4:30 pm, ONE business day in advance.
- Specify the date, time and number of guests.
- Fees will be charged to your department's EFS account.
What They Do
- Your guest will pull a ticket and enter the facility. (Your guest will have a parking space even if the facility is marked as “Reservation Only”.)
- At the automated pay machine, your guest should push the "Press for Help" button for assistance to exit. He or she should let the customer service representative know about the reservation, including the name of the function or event.
Another Option To Pay For Guest Parking
For all other public parking facilities, prepaid coupons allow departments to provide paid parking for visitors. These coupons can be picked up at our office or delivered for you using a University courier at your department's expense.
Learn more about prepaid coupons here.