Enclosed lockers will keep your bike sheltered and safe from theft.
Bike Locker Cancellations
- Walk into the PTS office and turn in your bike locker key.
- Mail your bike locker key to the PTS main office (the contract cancellation date will be the postmark date).
- DO NOT mail the bike locker key in a regular envelope. Please use a padded mailing envelope.
PTS Office Address
Parking & Transportation Services - U of M
300 Transportation & Safety Building
511 Washington Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
Office Hours are 7 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday.
Other Secure Bike Parking
Additional secure bike parking is available inside select parking ramps on campus.
Bicycle Locker Request Form
Lockers and other secure bicycle parking areas are available for University students, staff or faculty.
Please include these THREE pieces of information:
- Your full name
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Location preference (East Bank/West Bank/St. Paul)
Send your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PTS staff member will be in touch to give you current openings and discuss your options.