Sheltered Bike Parking
Sheltered bike parking is available inside select parking ramps on campus for $40 per year, payable in advance.
- The bike parking contract year runs from October 1 - September 30.
- Contracts can be purchased at any time throughout the year.
- If you sign up for a space between May 1 and the annual billing date of August 15, you will have access to the space but will not be charged until the annual August billing date.
- Invoices for the next annual billing cycle will be sent on August 15 each year to be paid by October 1.
- There are no refunds for early cancellations.
|Bike parking inside Oak Street Ramp near U of M Bike Center.||Bike parking inside Washington Avenue Ramp on first floor near Harvard Street entrance.||Bike parking inside West Bank's 21st Avenue Ramp on first floor near contract entrance on 20th Avenue.|
Visit the customer service desk in the PTS office to purchase a contract.
Cancellations can be sent by email to email@example.com OR can be done in person at the PTS office. There are no refunds for early cancellations.
Enclosed bike lockers are another option for keeping your bike sheltered and out of sight. Find out more about bike lockers.