Annual Ramp Contract
Annual Hangtag Contract
Gives you 24/7 access to a variety of locations for a 3-HOUR TIME PERIOD. Each company receives only one hangtag permit per contract. Hangtags may be transferred to any vehicle you park at the university. Hangtags are valid through September 30. Minnesota State law requires you to remove your hangtag while driving.
|•||Forgotten Hangtag – you will need to park in a public facility and pay the posted rate.|
|•||Stolen Hangtag – a new one will be issued at no charge with a police report.|
|•||Damaged Hangtag – turn it into our office and we will issue a replacement hangtag for $20.|
|•||Lost Hangtag – you must come to our office and purchase a replacement hangtag. You will continue to pay the monthly fee on the lost hangtag through the expiration date.
Misuse of your hangtag will result in the loss of your contract privileges.
|Who:||Companies must be registered as a University-wide vendor and representatives must show company identification at the time of purchase.|
Vendor Parking Locations
|Get It:||Call customer service at 612-626-7275.|
Daily Vendor Permits
You may purchase a daily permit for $7.00. The permit is good for a maximum of 3 hours in the designated location or in Lot S106 on a space-available basis. Visit the customer service desk in the PTS main office.
Annual Newsletter with News/Information
Here are some key points for Vendor contract holders to be aware of:
- Avoid coming to campus on gameday Saturdays, if at all possible.
- If you need to service equipment or perform scheduled maintenance/repairs on a gameday Saturday, you are REQUIRED to contact us in advance by the Monday prior to the Saturday game (for example: by Sept. 7 for the Sept. 12 game). Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- vehicle make/model with license number
- building location
- arrival and departure time
- department requesting the service
(no guarantee of specific space availability)
- You ARE able to use official vehicle/vendor spaces during gameday Saturdays, however the vehicle must have a state license plate (absolutely NO private or personal vehicles allowed on gameday Saturdays)
- If you have a day-of emergency, please contact PTS as soon as possible at 612-626-PARK.
Visit our stadium Web page for exact dates and times of the football games.