Fleet Services, a division of Parking & Transportation Services, is your source for University vehicles. It’s your choice — rent, lease or purchase — and we are here to help.
Fleet Services Building (map)
901 - 29th Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
612-625-3033 phone / 612-624-5587 fax
Dispatch Hours (for picking up a rental vehicle):
6:30 am - 6:30 pm, Monday - Friday
7:00 am - Noon, Sunday
24-Hour Voyager Fleet Road Side Assistance (for rental vehicles)
Not valid in Canada
Find the phone number in two places:
- on the rental agreement you signed
- on the back of the fuel credit card
How to use instructions
7:45 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
The Fleet Services office (both the shop and rental operations) is closed on all University holidays.
As of February 15, 2016, only ONE VEHICLE HANGTAG will be issued for any private vehicle using the Fleet Services parking lot during a rental reservation period. University of Minnesota assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft or damage to your vehicle while parked in Fleet services lot or public streets during the rental period. Thank you for your attention.
Distracted Driving Video
- Total vehicles in the fleet: 907
- Vehicles/equipment in the Twin Cities campus: 557
- Total alternative fuel vehicles: 450
- Total hybrid vehicles: 67
- Miles driven (UMTC): 4,333,652
- Total gallons of gas pumped (UMTC): 265,140